Governor Wolf has ordered all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania to close their physical locations. We are complying with this order to help protect our clients, our team members and our community.
While our physical office is closed, all services to our clients will continue uninterrupted. We have a robust business continuity plan in place and all of our dedicated professionals are working remotely to meet client needs. We are conducting all business as usual. None of our services are limited in any way.
Please contact us at 570-326-9500 or 866/855-0569 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or feel free to email any of our team members, should you require anything at all. We look forward to continuing to serve you and hope that you and your family remain well and healthy.
Esse Quam Videri – To be rather than to seem
With appreciation for the trust placed in us and respect for the individual, Hudock Capital is more than a team of trusted advisors – we are wealth partners. We develop a dynamic relationship with each client – one that is centered on a highly personalized and principled approach to investing with purpose.
We find no greater satisfaction than in helping our clients live the lives they’ve imagined.
We are a dynamic, privately-held company – valued by our clients, respected by our competitors and acknowledged as a leader by experts in our industry. An active participant in philanthropic endeavors, Hudock Capital believes in giving back to the communities we serve.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about our unique brand of a purpose-driven client experience.
Start Planning Your Dreams…
Toll Free Number
400 Market Street Suite 200
Williamsport, PA 17701
509 S Main St
Athens, PA 18810
Achieving the Right "Fit"
We are selective in establishing new client relationships so that we can focus our attention and resources on you without compromising the quality of our services. We also know that in order for an ideal wealth partnership to work, the right “fit” is necessary. We find that our clients generally share these characteristics:
- They understand the value of working with a wealth partner – someone with whom they can develop a dynamic relationship to build and preserve wealth.
- They share our investment philosophy – one based on a highly personalized and principled approach to investing with purpose.
- They have the capacity, commitment and discipline to set and meet meaningful financial goals.
- They are passionate about their lives and are people with whom we enjoy spending time.
- They are compassionate individuals who believe in making a difference in the lives of others.